Founded in 2004, the European Pricing Platform® (EPP) is the leading knowledge sharing platform, serving thousands of European pricing and profit optimisation managers. As a not-for-profit organisation, the EPP is devoted to support and share pricing know-how development via a variety of media:
- Industry Focused Forums;
- Open and in-company Trainings;
- Access to a vast digital library of articles, research and whitepapers;
- In addition, the EPP also provides the exclusive Certified Pricing Manager® Program. The CPM® Program is the most recognised pricing certification for European pricing professionals.
The EPP is the largest network of pricing and profit optimisation professionals in Europe!
The EPP is the leading knowledge sharing platform in Europe and dedicated to:
- Help develop and share pricing knowlegde, best practices and resources;
- Put pricing and profit optimisation on the CxO's agenda;
- Connect pricing practitioners with leading pricing experts, researchers and academics;
- Offer a personal career and development program;
- Increase the employability and recognition for pricing professionals.
Participation is open towards all business management, pricing experts and qualified academics
- Pricing practitioners: Global/EMEA pricing directors, Pricing Directors, Pricing Managers, Pricing Team Leaders, Pricing Team Members and Analysts.
- High Level Executives: CxO's, Directors, CEO's, General Managers, BU Directors, Management positions
||- Price Management
- Marketing Management
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- New product development
- Category Management
- Sales Management
- Market Research
|- Profit Optimisation Management
- Yield Management
- New Business Development
Academics, lecturers and professors at European universities, linking academic knowledge to managerially-relevant pricing knowledge and solutions. If you're an academic in marketing or finance, participation will connect you to the people and resources that can help you. The price management profession is growing rapidly in size and prominence, make sure you stay connected.
Click here for more information about EPP Participation.