What is the EPP Pricing Maturity Indicator?
This 2013 edition of the Pricing Maturity Indicator, realised with the support of Foundation Partner, PROS, is aimed at identifying the current status of your organisation's pricing maturity, as well as the desired status.
The survey consists of 9 steps and a 'get your report' module. You will be guided through questions on Demographics, Pricing Strategy, Price Policy and Price Setting, Execution, Monitoring, Systems and Tools, Organisation and Governance, People (and Tender Management if applicable
Estimated time to complete: 10 to 13 minutes
You will immediately receive:
- Pricing Maturity Score: current as wel as desired;
- Your own personalised Pricing Maturity Report which serves as a gap analysis framework with which you can align your priorities to further improve pricing in your organisation;
- An industry benchmark report indicating where you scored in relation to your peers, once a siginifcant number of responses have filled in the survey.
- Support your pricing maturity development;
- Help you to identify where your are today in your pricing journey;
- Indicate which areas you need to prioritise;
- Lead you to the next level of pricing maturity;
- And perhaps most important: show you how to cross the 'Pricing Chasm*'