The CPM® programme is based on skill sets and the organisational capabilities (processes, organisation, people, tools, and systems) for pricing experts per pricing maturity level.
Each CPM® programme level is delivered during 38 hours of intensive in-class modules, followed by a six month (minimum) business project with a margin impact of at least € 50.000, leading to final certification.
Bring a colleague and get important reductions.
- 5 % reduction on total fee if you bring one colleague (= 2 registrations)
- 10% reduction on total fee if you bring two colleagues (= 3 registrations)
- with a max. of 15 % reduction on total registration fee (= 4 or more registrations)
Offer only available if participants are in the same programme (date) - combi CPM 2 and 3 possible. Discount also for EPP members. Not cumulative offer.
* Fees include/cover:
- certification fee ;
- training fees, all educational materials, access to the EPP online library and its electronic resources, lunches (5)
and EPP organised group dinners (4).
* It does not cover travel, accommodation or individually organised dinners and other incidentals