PRICING WEBINARS :
Register for the upcoming EPP Pricing Webinars
Pricing trends, opportunities and challeges within professional service firms
Stuart Dodds - co-founder at Positive Pricing
• Setting the context – understanding today's Professional Services pricing landscape
• The rise and evolution of the pricing professional and pricing function
• The changing nature of Professional Services' pricing – the move away from selling 'hours' towards selling 'value' and how to embrace the opportunity this delivers
• The cultural dynamic - proven approaches to mitigate organisational and cultural challenges within Professional Service firms to securing effective and sustainable engagement
• Preview of Professional Services Masterclass topics
View recorded webinars
The Augmented Pricing Manager
How the coming of AI and Automation changes the Pricing Discipline - dr. Manu Carricano
From B2B to B2Me – Getting your data ready for the journey
Timo Martis & Frederik Vielhaber - Sposea
Keeping up with the Reference Pricing Landscape & Trends and the Effects of the US's IPI.
Alan Crowther - Eversana
PRICING VIDEOS :
A selection of content-rich videos of key note presentations.
Check out the latest videos in the EPP Resources.
EPP CONNECT&MORE :
A selection of quality pricing articles, followed by quality readers.
EPP Connect&More is an important source for pricing professionals, managed by a team of industry contributors. Our published articles and videos are highly relevant for an engaged audience, responsible for monetization in their companies.